- How do I place an order?
You can order via the following channels:
- Online: www.choz.com.sg
- Hotline: +65 6235 2281
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When is my delivery date?
It will be delivered as per the delivery date you have chosen before checking out. If there is no delivery date chosen, our salesperson will give you a call to arrange, subject to availability.
- What are your hotline/order desk hours?
Our hotline/order desk hours are from Monday to Saturday 10am – 5:30pm.
Our hotline/order desk is closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.
- Is my order confirmed? I have not received any delivery confirmation.
Please contact us if you have not received any delivery confirmation email or SMS. Do email us at email@example.com with your order ID or call our hotline for assistance.
- I have checked out my order as guest but have keyed in wrong details of my delivery address/email/contact number, how do I amend?
Please either call the hotline during our opening hours or send an email to us if you need to make any amendments.
Do take note that orders cannot be changed 5days before the delivery date.
- How much are the delivery charges? Do you deliver island wide?
Delivery fee are chargeable at $20 (before GST) per location for orders below $250 (before GST). Please note that an additional surcharge of $10 is applicable for the following locations:
- Jurong Island
Central areas denoted by the first 2 digits of the postal code:
- Robinson – 01, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08
- Marina Square – 03, 17
- Orchard – 22, 23
- Bras Basah – 18, 19
*An additional surcharge of $15 (before GST) will be incurred for delivery before 9:00am.
- Do you do delivery on public holidays?
Yes, we do!
- Do you offer self-collection?
Yes. You can pick up your orders either at 9 Enterprise Road Singapore 629813 or UmiSushi outlets (redemption of e-voucher’s gift boxes only) from 10am to 5pm.
List of Umisushi outlets available for collection:
- Hougang 1
- Selatar mall
- Waterway point
- Mount Alvernia hospital
- Ang Mo Kio Hub
- What is the difference between pointed ang ku kueh and flat ang ku kueh?
In tradition, Pointed Ang Ku Kueh – Boy and Flat Ang Ku Kueh – Girl.
In modern generation, Pointed Ang Ku Kueh will be used for both genders.
- How should I store the item?
- Room temperature (in well ventilated condition) – 1 day
- Chiller (between 0°C to 4°C) – up to 2 days
- What are the payment modes available?
We accept PayNow, bank transfer and Credit Card.
- Where do I submit the proof of payment for PayNow/bank transfer mode?
Kindly email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and attached the screenshot of the payment done.
- How do I utilise discount code?
Please key in the discount code upon the checkout page. Do contact us if you faced any difficulties.
- How long will I need to order in advance for customize card?
All orders with customize card will require at least 14 days in advance.
- How do I redeem e-voucher?
Please call our hotline to redeem your e-voucher.
- When will my e-voucher expired?
E-voucher will expire 6 months from the date of purchase. All unclaimed e-voucher will not be refunded.
- What happened if your receiver is not at home?
According to the Terms & Conditions, we will call the receiver and with acknowledgement from recipient, the package will be hung at their door. Image will be taken as a proof of delivery.
If there is no respond via phone call, no show/collection upon delivery, there will be no exchange or refund. Re-delivery will be charged at $20.00 per trip.
- What happened if I provide the wrong delivery address?
An additional charge of $20 will be incurred for redelivery to new delivery address.
- Will I be able to spilt collection?
Please call our hotline for special arrangement